It’s leak detection simplified. LeakMaster’s 700 series is not only extremely fast, it’s repeatable, and, best of all, it’s user friendly. Add the fact that the 700 series is configurable for pressure decay leak testing, mass flow leak testing, or differential pressure decay leak testing and you can be confident you have one of the most versatile precision air leak test instruments available.
Optional Ethernet/IP module for seamless integration with Allen Bradley EtherNet/IP or other compatible devices, eliminates I/O wiring, reduces start-up time and hardware cost. Provides ultimate control and the ability to capture valuable leak rate data for data collection systems, critical for today’s production environment.
A LEAK TESTER DEVELOPED FOR ETHERNET/IP
The LeakMaster 700 Series Benchtop configuration is the go-to configuration for labratory environments, medical leak testing, and manual leak test stations.
The LeakMaster 700 Series Machine Mount configuration is for grueling production environments and automated leak testing machines.
Simplicity in Operation
– The large, bilingual, multi-channel display
makes leak testing effortless.
– All pass/fail and in-process information are
clearly displayed for easy viewing.
Real-Time Graphing Screen
– Eliminates guesswork when setting up a new
process, improves cycle time.
– Makes setting the proper test pressure, leak test
times and limits a breeze
– The easy to understand layout reduces set-up time,
builds confidence, and eliminates confusion.
– The intuitive design gives unparalleled control,
without multiple set-up screens.
– All leak test timers and limits are clearly presented
in their proper order.
Programmable Outputs Screen
– Accessible time or condition based programmable outputs for tooling and simple automation
– All I/O is clearly displayed for easy viewing
– Proven control and monitoring of the leak tester and associated devices
Data Collection Screen
– Built-in data collection with auto save for proven, effective data collection; without the hassle.
– The information is saved as a CSV file for viewing in Microsoft Excel or other text viewers.
Real-Time Help Screen
– The most advanced diagnostic tools to quickly
identify and solve issues
– Standard real-time screen capture function for
global set-up and diagnostic assistance
– Expert service and support staff
Available Leak Test Modes
Leak testing is determining whether a product passes a specified leak limit. Leaks occur when a gas or liquid can escape a product caused by holes, cracks, insufficient seals, or permeable areas in a product due to defects in the manufacturing process. There are several different types of leak testing technologies available that can be implemented for specific applications. The chart below shows the different test types available for the 700 Series leak test instrument.
|Programs Per Channel||60 on Channel 1||15 on Channel 2||All 700 Series Testers|
|Number of Channels||1||2||700PD|
|Dual Pressure/Fast Fill||No||Yes||All 700 Series Testers|
|Calibrated Leak Orifice||1 NIST Leak Per Channel||700PD, 700DP|
|Pressure Transducer/Resolution||0-150 PSIA / .00001 PSI||(0-15 PSIA / .000002 PSI)|
(0-45 PSIA / .00003 PSI)
|DP Transducer/Resolution||0-1.45 PSI / .000001 PSI||700DP|
|Mass Flow Sensor/Resolution||0-1000 SCCM / .01 SCCM||0-6 LPM / .01 LPM||700MF|
|Operation Modes||Pressure/Vacuum Decay||Metered Volume||700PD, 700DP|
|Inputs||(8) 24 VDC PNP/NPN||All 700 Series Testers|
|Outputs||(8) 24 VDC PNP/ 5 Programmable||All 700 Series Testers|
|Communications||Modbus RS485||Ethernet IP®, Profinet®||All 700 Series Testers|
|Data Collection||USB Flash, FTP||All 700 Series Testers|
700PD = Pressure Decay Single Channel or Optional Dual Channel Testing
700DP = Differential Pressure Decay Single Channel Testing ONLY
700MF = Mass Flow Single Channel Testing ONLY